JOIN OUR GROUP
Amazing Foods International (Cambodia). offers a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation and great opportunity for advancement.
Our company nurtures a culture that encourages every member of our team to grow, give back and thrive. As a result, we have formed an energetic team of professionals who are dedicated to making Amazing Foods International one of the fasting growing private food companies in Cambodia.
Amazing Foods International is a truly unique organization that offers a rare combination of benefits, making it an amazing place to challenge your mind, exercise your talents, and expand your career boundaries.
CURRENT OPENINGS AS OF APRIL 1, 2020
Position: Farm Manager
Company: Amazing Foods International (Cambodia).
Location: Kampong Chhnang province
Employment Duration: 6 days per week, 8 hours per day
Age: 18 years old and above
- Direct and coordinate worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, spraying, fertilizer application, harvesting
- Monitor and maintain quality of fruit yields
- Apply health and safety standards across the farm plantation
- Keeping expense records up to date
- Record information regarding farm management practices
- Maintain and further develop farm infrastructure and machinery (building construction, roads, irrigation ponds and systems, electrical installation, fencing and other projects)
- Lead, train and coach workers to increase their working performance, productivity and results
- Must be willing to be based in Kampong Chhnang Province
- Degree in agricultural science or related field is greatly valued
- 5 years minimum experience in farm management
- Experience in soil management, organic agricultural treatment practices, fertilizing, and insecticide application
- Must be honest, reliable, loyal and responsible
- Positive attitude and frequent communication with headquarters
- Good at problem solving and thinking out of the box
- Computer skills (Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- English skills required and must be able to speak, read and write at intermediate level
Generous Wages, housing, food allowance and paid annual leave.